Accommodation - Motels Category
COMFORT INN COLONIAL
Comfort Inn Colonial Victor Harbor (Formerly Colonial Motor Inn) was established 30 years ago. We are a friendly team of people, who will attend to all requests, including what to see at beautiful Victor Harbor. We are a short walk to Warland Reserve, Granite Island, the Horse Drawn Tram and most restaurants are only a minutes walk away.
Our complex comprises of 19 units, 11 of these are self-contained, we also have one spa-room and one two bedroom family unit. Comfort Inn Colonial has a three and a half star rating by AAA Tourism. We pride ourselves on our clean and comfortable rooms. So come and enjoy our relaxed atmosphere and warm hospitality.
We look forward to seeing you at Comfort Inn Colonial Victor harbor!
Standard Rooms include:
- Air Conditioning
- Blankets and Electric Blankets
- Colour Television
- Cots Available
- Heating and Cooling
- Ironing Facilities
- Private Bathroom and Toilet
- Queen Sized Beds
- STD and Telephone Facilities
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
Kitchenette Rooms Two People
Same as the Standard Rooms Plus:
- Hot Plate
- Pots and Pans
- Knifes, Forks, Spoons, etc.
- Breakfast - Served daily, via the breakfast hatch. Continental or fully cooked.
- BBQ facilites are freely accessible.
- Laundry - Coin operated machines are located on the grounds.
- Wine or champagne glasses, fresh milk and toasters are available on request at reception.
Thinking of going to Kangaroo Island, just a short drive from Victor Harbor (45 min).
We can organise a day highlight tour or a two to three day package. Our staff can help you with any of your enquiries.