Schools - Primary Category
Investigator College provides a caring Christian learning environment that is open to all families who accept and uphold the value statements of the College. While the College is a low fee Anglican and Uniting Church Independent College, it is an interdenominational school, welcoming families who wish their children to be educated in a caring Christian community.
The Vision Statement of the College declares that the College is
‘a caring Christian community open to all,
and providing a path for lifelong learning’.
Investigator College is situated on two campuses on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula of South Australia. The Goolwa Campus is a Reception to Year 12 campus, while the Victor Harbor Campus caters for students from Reception to Year 9.
Investigator College is committed to providing students with an excellent teaching and learning environment at an affordable cost. The College seeks out each child’s God given passions, talents and skills, providing for its students a range of learning pathways for a range of learning needs. Learning is a life long commitment, and as such the College emphasizes the importance of learning how to learn and the understanding of the process of learning.
Investigator College is committed to:
• Access for a broad range of families in our community who accept and uphold the value statements of the collage.
• Excellent education at an affordable cost.
• Providing a range of learning pathways for a range of learning needs.
• The partnership of family and college in each child’s development.
Successful citizens of tomorrow will…
- have character and a positive outlook on the world
- strive for excellence, continually ‘reinventing’ themselves through a love of learning for the challenges of life
Students’ awareness and understanding of Christian values and beliefs will continue to provide a strong spiritual foundation in an ever changing world.